What I Watched
- Big Mouth Special – Big mouth has become one my favourite shows to watch right now and the Valentines Day special episode has me so excited for the new season!
- One Day at a Time Season 3 – This show really doesn’t get the appreciation it deserves. This season deals with heavy topics such as alcohol addiction, mental health and so many other topics while still being a genuinely funny sitcom. I love that it has that balance of seriousness and hilariousness which I don’t think many other shows do well.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 3 – I absolutely love this show and I think season 3 may be my favourite season so far.
- Attack on Titan – After YEARS of my brother and my friends telling me to watch this, I finally did it! I started watching Attack on Titan and it’s so good! Would definitely recommend 🙂
- The Breakfast Club – My university’s film society put this on and I decided to rewatch it! Common classic!
What I Listened T0
- Zak Abel – I heard about Zak Abel on twitter and since then, I have literally been listening to his album non-stop for the past month. There are too many good songs on his album, but I’d say that my favourites are Still Want UUU and Broken. I love that he has such a different sound to most singers! Can’t wait to see him live in March!
- AJ Tracey – He *finally* released his album and it’s as good as I anticipated it to be. My favourites songs are definitely Rina and Doing it.
- Ariana Grande – She released thank you, next and if I’m being completely honest…I would say I prefer Sweetener but nonetheless, she still gave us bops like bloodline and 7 rings.
- Talk by Khalid – This song has me too excited for his upcoming album! I love the vibe of this song and I can’t wait to hear more!
- Black by Dave – The lyrics…the music video..the message…everything about this song is amazing. If you haven’t listened to it yet then listen to it!!
- Church by Samm Henshaw – This song has such a good beat and I just love it.
What I’m Loving
- Blog and Beyond – This platform is so amazing! I love that it’s a blogging resource for bloggers by bloggers and the content on there is great!
- Blogosphere Magazine – I finally decided to get a magazine subscription and when it came in the post and I opened it..I was obsessed!
What I Read
This month, I was supposed to complete 2 readathons but by the end of the month, I realised how much I’m awful at readathons, especially when university and working takes up a lot of my time 🙁
What a Time to be Alone by Chidera Eggerue (aka The Slumflower) – Although I did enjoy reading this book, I found it to be more of a “big sister reminds you of your worth and gives you the advice you should know” book instead of an actual self-help book.
What did you get up to in February? Drop a comment!