The new year has arrived and I hope you all had an amazing Christmas (or holiday if you don’t celebrate it). 2018 was okay but also a rough year for me and I want to make 2019 a way better year! I decided to start a journal where I can just be creative and keep track of things. On my first page, I wrote down my goals in different categories which I think would make it easier for me to process.
Word of the Year
– Read 35 books
– (Hopefully) win the Discover EU competition and travel around Europe
– Cut down on screen time and instead, spend more time being productive
– Stick to blog post schedule
– Try to post every day on Instagram
– Engage more with bloggers and readers of my blog
– Start a YouTube channel
– Improve my wellbeing
– Go to the gym as often as I can
– Gradually change to a healthier diet
– Start lifting at the gym
What are some of your goals for 2019? Drop a comment!